Sussex Borough was settled by
Peter Decker in approximately 1742. It was incorporated from Wantage Township as the Borough of Deckertown on  October 15, 1891. The name was changed to Sussex Borough on March 2, 1902.  

Community Events: Get Involved in Sussex Borough

Welcome to 
Sussex Borough

© 2018 Sussex Borough. Website created by Sohn Social Media Solutions
 

2 Main Street, Sussex, NJ 07461

Phone: 973-875-4831

Fax:  973-875-6261